At GreenDNA India Private Limited, the process of packaging is based on the thought of green and sustainable process. It primarily includes choosing the right material and here are a few things that you may want to note.
Every external packaging solution for food products has to be compatible with the product being packed. It’s better if right steps are taken so as to avoid discharge of any substance by the packaging material by way of its direct contact with food. Thus sustainable & ecofriendly packaging process is one that is…
- 1 Beneficial, safe and healthy for individuals and communities throughout its life cycle.
- 2 Meets market criteria for performance and cost;
- 3 Sourced in a responsible way.
- 4 Manufactured, transported and tested for its intended use.
- 5 Maximizes the use of renewable or recycled materials wherever possible.
- 6 Manufactured using clean production techniques and best practices.
- 7 Designed to minimize the need for materials and energy.
- 8 Can be recovered and recycled effectively.
Finally, in the current era where pollution is an ever increasing issue, it is our responsibility to help prevent and minimalize it. One of the biggest sources of pollution is using plastic bags for process of either packaging or delivery. We all know that plastic bags are non-biodegradable and inefficient to recycle when disposed.
Thus, we have made a well thought choice of materials to pack our organic food produce being delivered to you. We have made the choice of Jute & Cotton Bags to be our primary solution for the packaging / delivery process. These materials are made of natural fibers which also offer following benefits,
- 1 Reusable & Eco-friendly.
- 2 One can carry heavier weights.
- 3 Long lasting and durable.
- 4 Attractive & used to optimum life, and doesn’t pollute when it’s life is over.
Does this GreenDNA thought of using ecofriendly practice for the packaging make a small positive difference;we believe so and hope you do too!