Organic Lima bean also commonly known as the butter bean, sieva bean, double bean, Madagascar bean, chad bean, or wax bean
Beans are packed with protein, fiber, and other nutrients, making them a superfood. Lima beans are an especially good source of iron. One cup of lima beans contains roughly one quarter of your daily recommended iron.
- Reduce blood cholesterol levels by decreasing reabsorption of cholesterol-binding bile acids in the colon.
- Very low in calories and contain no saturated fat.
- It Helps to reduce the heart disease.
- Prevent Colon Cancer.
- Maintain the constant Blood Sugar Level.
- Boosting the immune system
- Balancing of healthy Eye.
- Vitamin - A, C, K.
- Minerals - Calcium, Iron,Zinc.