Organic Multigrain flour is made from Sprouted whole Multi Grains to give wholesome Nutrition. The desirable nutritional changes that occur during sprouting are mainly due to the breakdown of complex compounds into a more simple form, transformation into essential constituents, and breakdown of nutritionally undesirable constituents. The metabolic activity of resting seeds increases as soon as they are hydrated during soaking. Complex biochemical changes occur during hydration and subsequent sprouting. Gamma amino butyric acid (GABA) an important messenger in the brain, increases during sprouting of grains.
Organic Ingredients : Sprouted ( Wheat, Chickpea, Mung bean, Finger millet, Soybean, Sorghum)
Extremely easy to prepare traditional Indian porridge.
For sweetness, you can add jaggery/sugar if required. You may also add milk, coconut milk, dry fruits, etc., based on your liking.
Suitable for all ages above one year. For babies above six months, introduce Sproutix with an increasing number of spoons each day (1, 2, 3) and observe for any allergic reactions.
No added salt, sugar, or any preservatives.
Health benefits of sprouted grains
- Lowered blood pressure.
- Diabetes-fighting properties.
- Decreased risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Better health for nursing mothers (decreased depression and fatigue)
- Protection against fatty liver disease.
- Easier digestibility.
- Increase in key nutrients.
- Higher Nutritional Content Than Regular Whole Wheat Atta. ...
- Aids in Digestion, Improves Metabolism and Protects Immunity. ...
- Enriched With Beneficial Qualities Of Many Different Whole Grains. ...
- Richer In Taste, Colour and Texture Due To The Blend Of Diverse Whole Grains.