Delivery on Tuesday and Friday only
Order now to get by
Organic Cabbage Grated
Organic ready-to-cook cut Fruits and vegetables was introduced for those who love to eat healthy and nutritious food, prepared quickly and conveniently. Our vegetables are thoroughly washed and cut in the desired size and shape, under hygienic conditions and packed in steel containers to preserve their nutritive value, aroma, flavor and freshness.
Storage and Uses: These Grated Cabbage can be stored in the refrigerator up to 4 days. Used to prepare curries and salads.
We at GreenDNA are committed to follow best hygiene practices. We appreciate your trust in us and will continue to follow all possible safety measures. We promise to deliver 100% organically cultivated and harvested fresh produce, directly from "Our Farm to Your Kitchen".
Namma Farm to Nimma Kitchen.
It has taken us more than 12 years to reach this milestone. Every GreenDNA produce delivered to your kitchen originates from our own and associated farms. Each of these farms has relevant certification of authenticity, apart from diligently practicing the "Scientific – Vedic" methods of organic farming. We have something for everyone who believes in contributing towards preserving our planet.
- It May Help Keep Inflammation in Check. ...
- Cabbage Is Packed With Vitamin C. ...
- It Helps Improve Digestion. ...
- May Help Keep Your Heart Healthy. ...
- May Lower Blood Pressure. ...
- Could Help Lower Cholesterol Levels. ...
- Cabbage Is an Excellent Source of Vitamin K.
- Effective in protecting skin from UV Rays.
- Boost Immune system and improves Brain health.
- Prevent cancer.
- Prevent bone loss in men and women.
- Helps in reducing the risk of diabetes.
- Vitamin - A, C , E, K, Folate.
- Minerals - Calcium, Copper, Iron, Zinc Minerals - Calcium, Iron, Zinc