Organic Pumpkin Leaves are low in Sodium, and very low in Cholesterol. It is also a good source of Niacin, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin K, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Copper and Manganese.
- Improves Eye Health.
- It is very effective in preventing convulsions.
- Lowers Cholesterol & Maintains a healthy heart.
- Increases Fertility.
- Reducing sugar levels in the blood.
- keeping diabetes under control.
- It also helps in keeping bones and skin healthy.
- Fights Against Cancer.
- Keeps Your Bones Strong.
- It is very rich in calcium and phosphorus.
- It helps to keep the bones strong and healthy.
- Boosts Immune System.
- Protein Supplements keep you strong and healthy.
- Helps In Digestion.
- Prevents bacterial infections.
- Helps In Lactating.
- Treats Anemia.