Organic tomatoes are the major dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to many health benefits.
- Tomatoes are scientifically found to be protective against cancers.
- Improves the vision.
- Lower hypertension.
- Helps to manage diabetes.
- Good for digestive health.
- Prevent infections and protect your cells from damage.
- Reduce cholesterol level and protect the heart.
Nutrients and Antioxidants:
- alpha-lipoic acid, folic acid.
Vitamin: A,B,C,E,K and Folate.
Minerals - Calcium, Iron, Zinc.