Skip to Main Content
Delivery on Tuesday and Friday only
· Contains Iron – improves the immune system
· Contains Carotenoids – strengthens our eyesight, they are powerful antioxidants that help ward off cancer and protect against the effects of aging.
· Despite being sweet in taste, they have a low glycemic index. It is safe for people with diabetes to have sweet potatoes in reasonable quantities
· Plays a protective role against prostate cancer
· Good source of choline - reduces chronic inflammation, helps with sleep, muscle movement, learning and memory,.
· Rich in vitamins C and E - antioxidant vitamins that play an important role in disease prevention and longevity.
· Contributes to a healthy, glowing complexion and vibrant hair.
Vitamin - A,C,E,K. Minerals - Calcium, Copper, Iron, Zinc